Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ask: Why?

We often ask "why" in our life. The bitterness of our life sometimes force us to think "how unfair..."
We ought to feel that we were the saddest person in the world.
For me? Today is the day that God molds me. I've been hearing the word of God for a full-3-day. I couldn't expect that God tests me the day after I attend that convention.
Can you imagine how mad you are when you are waiting for around 6 hours for nothing? That is what I feel today in Immigration centre located in Jakarta...
I asked God "Oh God.... Why?"
Suddenly, I remember what I had been heard from the convention.. "God molds you in a very natural-way.. He has a greater plan than ours...... He know the best for His people....... Keep faith in Him... Never lost your faith, ask God for keep you safe in His hand..."
Surprisingly, I feel so calm... Just like never before... The power of the word is so strong that he could change the mood of hatred to a mood of flesh-heart...
Thus confirms me more about God as my center of my universe of thought..
Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment