Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Perspective of Love

Lately I haven't been in a good health. I taught uncompassionately, walk as few as I can, refuse to had a call with others, off my mobile data traffic, go home earlier, and living my life palely. Suddenly a huge question was on top of my question list... "Why I do all these things until today?"..
I took my bible and was trying to find the answer. I open 1 Corinthians 13 (I am not randomly search for the answer, I knew that verse talk about love). Surprisingly, I felt so blessed. I got another perspective of love, in an old manuscript called "Bible".
I found that The Love is a nuclear of our everything. Love acts as a nucleus in our life.

1Co 13:1  If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal. 

1Co 13:2  And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 

1Co 13:3  And if I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and if I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profiteth me nothing. 

1Co 13:4  Love suffereth long, and is kind; love envieth not; love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 

1Co 13:5  doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not its own, is not provoked, taketh not account of evil; 

1Co 13:6  rejoiceth not in unrighteousness, but rejoiceth with the truth; 

1Co 13:7  beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 


"Love is personal. Love is relational.
I get it wrong, blame others, forget to listen and fail to see.
But Christ moves me not to push but to lead; not to force, but to invite; not to tell but to listen.
Bear, believe, hope, endure.
May it be so in us. May it be so in me." - Emily. P. Freeman 

1 comment: