Saturday, June 8, 2013

New Place on a New Month

I would like to share my first impression visiting Lippo Kemang located around South Jakarta.

For some of you, maybe unfamiliar with this place, it's relatively new. It's a lovely place.

I would like to fill my first coming here to the fullest. I won't shit my mind by thinking how much I waste my money here. The more you think of money, the more wrinkles you get on your face

What I do now is sitting with my friend on #Starbucks accompanied by Hazelnut Hot Chocolate.

Now I'm enjoying my time here. With a friend of mine, we've been chatting for around 2 hours long!

Great...
Some of you might think what I do now is wasting time carelessly.

But... I'll let you know, you who think too much of another's life, at the time you just wasting your own time. Better think of yourself rather than mine. :)

Life is so miserable when you worrying too much about money, bitterness, and anything pressed you. Just make your life enchanted!

God won't let you alone, He will accompany you. If He's too busy, He'll send you someone to accompany you. But keep it in mind that they're His.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment