Friday, June 7, 2013

Undeleting The Past

Hi! I'm back...
I choose to un-deleting my blog. I un-delete it because I think maybe sometime this blog will be useful for someone who are in depression and think to end "the life".

I realized that I'm one among others who have avoided and being able by God to face and succeeded my near-death experience through the bitterness of life and anything that pressed me or depressed me.

For those who are thinking to end your life, I'll give you some Biblical-based question.
Do you deserve heaven? Do you deserve God's grace? Are you righteous and painful enough to end your life??

Rom 3:10  as it is written: "None is righteous, no, not one; "

Think it once again...

I'll be here.. I will do as best as i can to sustain the fall and keep "speaking" about God's Word that I have been experiencing until now.

God's Word is truth, relieving, and escalating my spirit and my soul.. So much..
Don't waste your life. Because if you do waste your life, you'll waste your after-life period.

Does heaven is real for you? Think it..hard..

No comments:

Post a Comment