Monday, June 24, 2013

Self-less...

I've just got another secret of life.. I name it: self-less method...

Here it says: "the less you think of your ego, the more you are able having a true joy in your life"...

On the past 2 days, I was thinking so hard about my ego... I were always underestimate someone easily and overconfidence about myself...

I couldn't be in this situation forever.. I had have to move on from it, because it matters so much on my relationship to others...

I knew that I must not think anthropocentrically... But for me, it was just a theory until furthermore I realized it's importance and it's significance for whom I love.....
I learned something... Love should be self-less... It demands all of your "altruism"..
Be aware, friends... Don't let your ego put you down! God helps you.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment