Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What should then we do?

What should then I do when I feel so freakin' depressed?...
Sometimes I try to encourage myself with so many positive thoughts...
At first it worked well... But after some periods, they filled my head like a gunpowder, formed a time-bomb which would explode any time...

They can't just keep filling my head... Positive thoughts are still way too anthropocentric.. So.....
How to maintain a good God-centered living in our life?

Let me answer it in a little uncommon way... To maintain a God-centered living, you should keep asking yourself whether you own your life or God owns your life....

Hard answer... It's seems impossible, especially for those who struggle with "behaviorism" and "super-hero syndrome" as their weaknesses... It demands a total submission.... But I pray for us, that God enables us to change...

God is too good to leave us dying...

No comments:

Post a Comment