Saturday, June 23, 2012

Considering: Waiting

This is my first blog, written in English. I will do my best to write this. Before I start my writing, I apologize if there are some grammatical error or mistyping.

Considering about "Waiting"....
I just realized, when we wait, we are being formed.
I just realized, when we wait, we are being trained.

When we are waiting for someone/ something eagerly, we often struggle so much, maybe "too much"..
In my own experience, whenever I have to wait, I have to struggle with my "egocentrical life"..

My heart is being inclined to myself.... My mind also... And I know this is wrong!
We are not the center of the universe, we are human that created by God to be His workers in His Kingdom..
We live in the social world... We live in the social atmosphere...
We have to think other's struggling..
We have to think of God's will....
We can't impose our needs selfishly....

In our prayer-life....
God often make us wait.
God never answer our prayer directly.
He often makes us wait.
He often makes us wait....
He often makes us wait.........

Waiting is a kind of training. God use this time, to train his people, and form his people.
So.....
It's worth waiting......

I love you, and I will wait...
For our consideration...
God with us...

No comments:

Post a Comment