Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year Resolution?

As long as I know terms "new year resolution", what I thought in my mind is about what things I want to change and how I change it. I never thought about whom will be my portion to enable me change myself. I used word "God" to make me feel secure, I never thought about God in deeper understanding. It's kinda weird when I was thinking about God deeper and deeper is the time when I less thinking about myself. And the weirder thing is when I was more caring for another, God's love is more expressed through me to others.
So in this new year, what I ought to do is not focusing on making new resolutions. (although I can't totally annihilate it, I have my own expectations too) But what I ought to do is to destroy the self-centered love to the selfless love. God gave me a mate. Surely God not give a  mate that meet my need. But I know that He give me her, for making each of us fully a God-fearing persons.
Finally in this final words, what is my resolution in this year is to prepare myself to be better God-fearing person as a teacher to teach in love, as a mate to struggle together in love, as a son to obey parents as God ask, and as brother for everyone to caring in love..
May Christ's love dwell in our heart.. God bless you..
Happy new year 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment